Due to the potential personal and business impacts of Covid-19, Daily Local Deals is taking a proactive approach by allowing our employees to work from home. As such, our hiring teams will be conducting virtual interviews with potential candidates as we continue to monitor the effects of the pandemic across our local community.
Making a difference takes talent. Our team works hard and plays hard to create that difference, from the consumer advantage to the employee advantage. We are passionate about a culture that welcomes ideas, diversity, growth, fun, and understandings the importance of work-life balance. If that inspires you, we'd love to connect.
HUMAN RESOURCE INTERN
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
· Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
· Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
· Screen resumes and application forms
· Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
· Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
· Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
· Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
· Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
· Participate in organizing company events and careers days
· Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
· Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases
· Experience with MS Office
· Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
· Basic knowledge of labor legislation
· Organizational skills
· BSc in Human Resources Management or similar field ( Optional )
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
· Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
· Set specific objectives and report on ROI
· Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
· Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
· Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
· Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
· Proven work experience as a Social media manager
· Hands on experience in content management
· Excellent copywriting skills
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
· Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
· Knowledge of online marketing channels
· Familiarity with web design
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytical and multitasking skills
· BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Daily Local Deals is a leading and trusted saving destination where we provide up to date saving tips and leverage the power of deals, coupons, and offers to help every shopping individual save. At our core, our mission is to help people save while shopping online. We are dedicated to delivering innovative solutions & simplified features for acquiring the right offer on services, products, & activities.